RITZ Mini Cheese Balls
Jazz up your cheese tray with this impressive appetizer.
Prep time10 min
Total time2hr 10min
ServingsMakes 10 servings, 5 crackers and 5 cheese balls (75 g) each.
- 1 tub (250 g) herb and garlic soft cream cheese
- 1 pkg. (200 g) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 Tbsp. bacon bits
- ½ tsp. dried Italian seasoning
- ½ cup chopped walnuts, toasted, ground
- 50 Ritz Crackers
- Mix cream cheese and mozzarella cheese in medium bowl until blended. Add bacon bits and Italian seasoning; mix well.
- Shape cheese mixture into 50 balls, using about 1 tsp. cheese mixture for each ball. Roll in nuts; place in single layer in shallow pan.
- Refrigerate 2 hours.
- Serve with crackers.
To switch up the flavour of these cheese balls, substitute shredded double-cheddar cheese for the mozzarella cheese, and 2 Tbsp. each chopped fresh parsley, fresh basil and fresh chives for the Italian seasoning.
- Make Ahead
These delicious cheese balls can be prepared ahead of time. Wrap tightly and freeze up to 2 weeks. Thaw overnight in refrigerator before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|