RITZ Crusted Chicken Kabobs on Olive Spread Toast
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 12 servings, one topped toast slice (65 g) each.
- 20 Ritz Crackers, crushed
- ½ cup chopped fresh parsley, divided
- 1 lb. (450 g) boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut lengthwise into 12 strips
- ¼ cup Miracle Whip Original Spread
- ½ cup stuffed green olives
- 2 Tbsp. Italian dressing
- 1 clove garlic
- ¼ cup slivered almonds
- 12 diagonally-cut French bread slices (1/4 inch thick), toasted
- ¼ cup thin roasted red pepper strips
- Preheat oven to 425ºF. Place cracker crumbs and 2 Tbsp. parsley in shallow dish. Thread chicken onto 12 skewers. Brush with Miracle Whip; coat with crumb mixture. Place on foil-covered baking sheet.
- Bake 20 min. or until chicken is cooked through. Meanwhile, process olives, dressing, garlic, almonds and remaining parsley in food processor until blended.
- Remove chicken from skewers. Spread toast with olive mixture; top with chicken and peppers.
- Make Ahead
Olive spread can be stored in airtight container in refrigerator up to 1 week before using as directed.
If using wooden skewers, soak skewers in water for 30 min. before using to assemble kabobs to prevent them from burning
- Quick Olive Spread Tapas
Short on time? Make these quick tapas instead. Omit cracker crumbs, 2 Tbsp. of the parsley, the chicken, Miracle Whip, French bread slices and red peppers. Prepare olive mixture as directed. Spread softened Philadephia Cream Cheese onto Ritz Crackers, then top with olive mixture.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||15 %DV|