RITZ Cream Cheese & Veggie Swimmers
Prep time20 min
ServingsMakes 4 servings, 6 topped crackers (54 g) each.
- 24 Ritz Crackers
- ½ cup soft cream cheese
- 18 baby carrots, cut into thin slices
- 24 small pimento pieces (1/4 inch)
- Spread crackers with cream cheese.
- Top with overlapping rows of carrot slices as shown in photo.
- Cut small piece off each pimento piece. Add smaller pimento pieces to topped crackers for the fishes' eyes, then add remaining pimento pieces for the mouths.
Use green onion slices to make the fish eyes and/or mouths instead of the pimento pieces.
Substitute 3 baby English cucumbers or 12 radishes, cut lengthwise, then crosswise in half, for the carrots.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|