RITZ Cranberry & Pistachio Cheese Log
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 16 servings, 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) spread and 5 crackers (16 g) each.
- 1 pkg. (250 g) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded white cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup chopped dried cranberries
- ¼ cup chopped shelled pistachios
- Ritz Crackers
- Mix cream cheese and cheddar until blended; roll into 8-inch log.
- Combine cranberries and nuts; spread onto sheet of parchment. Top with cheese log; roll until evenly coated with cranberry mixture.
- Refrigerate 30 min.
- Serve with crackers.
Substitute chopped raisins or dried apricots for the cranberries and/or chopped toasted pecans or walnuts for the pistachios.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin A||6 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|