RITZ Best-Ever Bacon 'n Cheese Spread
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 2 cups spread or 16 servings, 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) spread and 6 crackers (20 g) each.
- 1 tub (250 g) soft cream cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella-cheddar cheese blend
- 3 Tbsp. bacon bits
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- Ritz Crackers
- Heat oven to 350°F. Mix cheeses until blended. Gently stir in bacon bits and onions.
- Spread into 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake 25 to 30 min. or until top is puffed and lightly browned. Serve with crackers.
- Use Your Microwave
Mix ingredients as directed; spoon into microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 3 min. or until heated through, stirring after 2 min.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Vitamin A||6 %DV|