RITZ Baked Mozzarella Bites
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 10 servings, 3 mozzarella bites (38 g) and 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) sauce each.
- 1 pkg. (200 g) part-skim Mozzarella cheese
- 60 Ritz Crackers
- 1¼ cups pasta sauce
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Cut cheese crosswise into 15 slices, then cut each slice crosswise in half.
- Fill crackers with cheese to make 30 sandwiches; place in 17x11-1/2x3/4-inch pan.
- Bake 8 min. or until cheese begins to melt. Meanwhile, cook pasta sauce until heated through.
- Serve cracker sandwiches with sauce.
- Special Extra
Top each cheese slice with a small fresh basil leaf before covering with remaining crackers.
Love the great taste of fried mozzarella sticks? This baked version is lighter but tastes just as good!
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|