OREO Tiramisu Parfaits
Prep time45 min
ServingsMakes 6 servings, 3/4 cup (175 mL) each
- 18 Oreo Cookies, divided
- 1 Tbsp. instant coffee
- ½ cup milk
- ¾ cup 35% whipping cream
- ½ cup icing sugar
- 1 cup mascarpone cheese
- ½ tsp. vanilla
- Reserve 6 cookies for garnish. Process remaining cookies in food processor or blender until finely crushed; set aside.
- Add coffee granules to milk; stir until dissolved.
- Whisk whipping cream and sugar in medium bowl with mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form; spoon into separate bowl.
- Beat mascarpone cheese and vanilla in mixing bowl with mixer on medium speed until blended. Gradually beat in coffee mixture. Fold in whipped cream.
- Spoon into resealable plastic bag. Cut small piece off one bottom corner of bag; use to pipe small amount of the cream cheese mixture into each 6 (150- to 175-mL.) straight-sided glasses; top with some of the cookie crumb mixture. Repeat layers. Garnish with reserved cookies.
- Snack Mindfully
Turn your attention to your dessert so you are eating in the moment and paying attention to portions.
- Tiramisu Squares
Melt 2 Tbsp. butter. Reserve 6 cookies, then crush remaining cookies as directed. Combine 1 cup of the cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 8-inch square pan. Prepare mascarpone mixture as directed; spoon over crust. Sprinkle with remaining cookie crumbs. Coarsely chop the reserved cookies; sprinkle over dessert. Refrigerate several hours before cutting into squares to serve.
Substitute 1 tub (227 g) soft cream cheese for the mascarpone cheese.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|