OREO Salted-Caramel Bark
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 2 lb. (900 g) or 24 servings.
- 20 caramels
- 1½ tsp. water
- 2 pkg. (300 g each) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 20 Oreo Cookies, coarsely chopped, divided
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- Cover baking sheet with foil; spray with cooking spray.
- Microwave caramels and water in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 min.; stir. Continue to microwave until caramels are completely melted, stirring every 30 sec.
- Repeat in separate medium microwaveable bowl with chocolate chips until completely melted. Stir in half the chopped cookies; spread onto prepared baking sheet.
- Drizzle half the caramel sauce over cookie mixture on baking sheet; swirl gently with knife. Sprinkle with remaining chopped cookies; drizzle with remaining caramel sauce. Sprinkle with salt.
- Freeze 15 min. or until firm. Break into bite-size pieces.
- Make Ahead
This easy-to-make bark can be stored in the freezer up to 2 weeks before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|