Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 12 servings, 1 cookie each.
- 12 Oreo Cookies
- 8 miniature pretzel twists, each broken into 3 pieces
- 60 g white candy coating wafers, melted
- 2 Tbsp. white nonpareils
- 6 oz. (1/2 of 225-g pkg.) semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- 12 small red round candies
- 24 mini candy button eyes
- Separate cookies, leaving creme filling on half of each cookie. Place creme-topped cookie pieces, creme sides up, on parchment-covered baking sheet.
- Dip pretzel pieces, one at a time, into melted candy coating; scrape off excess coating on edge of bowl before dipping pretzels into nonpareils.
- Press 2 coated pretzel pieces onto each creme-covered cookie half for the reindeer's antlers. Cover with remaining cookie halves, top sides up.
- Spread tops of cookies with melted chocolate. Decorate with remaining ingredients as shown in photo. Let stand 30 min. or until chocolate is firm.
- OREO Snowmen
Omit pretzels and nonpareils. Do not separate cookies. Melt 112 g candy coating wafers; spread onto tops of cookies. Decorate with small candies and/or sprinkles to resemble snowmen faces.
If the dipped pretzel pieces do not stick to the creme filling inside reassembled cookies, use small amount of the remaining candy coating to secure pretzels to cookies. Or, press the coated pretzel pieces into the melted semi-sweet chocolate spread onto tops of the unsplit cookies before decorating with remaining ingredients.
- How to Store
Store in airtight container at room temperature up to 3 days before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|