OREO No-Bake Granola Clusters
Prep time20 min
Total time2hr 20min
ServingsMakes 24 servings, 1 cluster each.
- 2 cups old-fashioned or quick-cooking oats, divided
- 16 Oreo Cookies, chopped
- ½ cup dried cherries
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 Tbsp. liquid honey
- 1 Tbsp. chia seeds
- Process 1 cup oats in food processor until finely ground; spoon into medium microwaveable bowl.
- Add all remaining ingredients, including remaining oats.
- Microwave on HIGH 1 to 1-1/2 min. or just until warmed; stir.
- Spoon into 24 mounds on parchment-covered baking sheet, using about 1 Tbsp. oat mixture for each mound.
- Use moistened fingers to lightly press together oat mixture in each mound to stick together.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.
Prepare using dried cranberries.
These easy-to-make granola clusters can be refrigerated up to 3 days before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|