OREO No-Bake Cheesecake
Prep time15 min
Total time4hr 15min
ServingsMakes 15 servings, 1 piece (110 g) each.
- 45 Oreo Cookies, divided
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 3 pkg. (250 g each) brick cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 cups thawed frozen whipped topping
- Line 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Coarsely chop 15 cookies; set aside. Finely crush remaining cookies; mix with butter. Press onto bottom of prepared pan. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Whisk in whipped topping and chopped cookies. Spoon over crust.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until set.
Sweets can add enjoyment to a balanced diet, but remember to keep tabs on portions. One serving of this cheesecake is 1/15th of the pan.
You will need 2 pkg. (270 g each) Oreo Cookies to get the 45 cookies needed to prepare this recipe.
Prepare using non-hydrogenated margarine, light brick cream cheese and light whipped topping.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|