OREO Mini Ice Cream Tartlets
Prep time20 min
Total time3hr 20min
ServingsMakes 12 servings, 1 tartlet each.
- 24 Oreo Cookies, finely crushed
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 3 cups birthday cake ice cream, softened
- ¼ cup thawed frozen whipped topping
- 12 Mini Oreo Cookies
- Combine cookie crumbs and butter.
- Scoop 1/4 cup ice cream into each of 12 paper-lined muffin cups. Top each with 1-1/2 Tbsp. crumb mixture; press into ice cream to secure.
- Freeze 3 hours or until firm.
- Remove tarts from muffin pan; discard paper liners. Place tarts, crumb sides down, on dessert plates; top with whipped topping and mini cookies.
Prepare using cookies & cream ice cream.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Vitamin A||6 %DV|