Jalapeño Popper RITZwich
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 4 servings, 3 cracker sandwiches (53 g) each.
- 24 Ritz Crackers
- 60 g brick cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup shredded Tex Mex cheese blend
- 1 large jalapeño pepper, cut into 12 slices
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Spread 12 crackers with cream cheese; place in single layer on baking sheet.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake 3 to 5 min. or until shredded cheese is melted.
- Top with peppers.
- Cover with remaining crackers to make 12 sandwiches.
Prepare using brick light cream cheese and shredded light Tex-Mex cheese.
Prepare using your favourite variety of Ritz Crackers.
- Serving Suggestion
Serve with salsa.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|