Jack Cheese and Mango Chutney RITZ Toppers
Ritz crackers are topped with a sweet and tangy chutney and spicy habanero Monterey Jack cheese for an explosion of yummy flavours in every bite.
Prep time30 min
ServingsMakes 6 servings, 3 topped crackers (84 g) each.
- 1 cup chopped fresh mangos
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ¼ cup finely chopped red onions
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsp. cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. raisins
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- Dash each ground cinnamon, ground cloves and ground ginger
- 150 g Monterey Jack cheese with habanero peppers
- 18 Ritz Crackers
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh cilantro
- Combine all ingredients except cheese, crackers and cilantro in large skillet sprayed with cooking spray. Bring to boil over medium heat, stirring frequently.
- Simmer over medium-low heat 10 to 15 min. or until thickened to jam-like consistency, stirring occasionally. Cool slightly.
- Cut cheese into 18 slices, then cut each slice in half; place on crackers. Top with mango chutney.
- Sprinkle with cilantro.
Prepare using Triscuit Original Crackers, and/or substituting chopped fresh chives or parsley for the cilantro.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|