Honey-Sriracha Shrimp TRISCUIT
Prep time20 min
ServingsMakes 9 servings, 4 topped crackers (83 g) each.
- 3 Tbsp. liquid honey
- 2 Tbsp. less sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Sriracha sauce (hot chili sauce)
- 36 uncooked deveined peeled large shrimp (1 lb./450 g)
- ⅓ cup hot cooked long-grain white rice
- 36 Triscuit Original Crackers
- 4 tsp. black sesame seed
- 36 small fresh cilantro leaves
- Mix honey, soy sauce and Sriracha sauce until blended.
- Cook and stir shrimp in large skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat 2 to 3 min. or until shrimp turn pink. Remove shrimp from skillet; set aside.
- Add honey mixture to skillet; bring to boil, stirring constantly. Simmer on medium-low heat 2 to 3 min. or until thickened, stirring frequently. Add shrimp; cook and stir 30 sec. or until heated through.
- Spoon rice onto crackers; top with shrimp, sesame seed and cilantro.
Omit sesame seed. Prepare recipe as directed. Drizzle lightly with coconut cream; sprinkle with toasted flaked coconut.
Prepare using toasted white sesame seed.
Prepare using hot cooked sticky rice or basmati rice.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|