HONEY MAID Mille-Feuilles
Prep time20 min
Total time3hr 20min
ServingsMakes 12 servings, 1 piece (90 g) each.
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 cups cold milk
- 30 Honey Maid Wafers
- 2 cups thawed frozen whipped topping
- 1 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate
- ¾ cup vanilla-flavoured ready-to-spread frosting
- Beat pudding mix and milk with whisk 2 min. Refrigerate 5 min.
- Arrange 15 wafers on bottom of 13x9-inch pan; cover with layers of pudding, whipped topping and remaining wafers. Refrigerate 3 hours.
- Melt chocolate as directed on package. Spread frosting over dessert; drizzle with chocolate.
- How to Garnish with Melted Chocolate
Spoon melted chocolate into resealable plastic bag. Snip small piece off bottom corner of bag. Squeeze bag to drizzle chocolate in 1-inch parallel rows over top of dessert. Run toothpick back and forth through chocolate in opposite directions to create the traditional mille-feuille pattern.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|