HONEY MAID Fruit & Nut Fudge
Prep time15 min
Total time1hr 15min
ServingsMakes 32 servings, 1 piece (26 g) each.
- 1 pkg. (250 g) miniature marshmallows
- ⅓ cup unsalted butter
- 1 pkg. (225 g) semi-sweet baking chocolate, chopped
- 20 Honey Maid Wafers, broken into small pieces
- ½ cup halved glacé cherries
- ½ cup toasted almonds
- ½ cup chopped pecans, toasted
- Microwave marshmallows and butter in large microwaveable bowl on MEDIUM 2 min. or until marshmallows are puffed; stir until marshmallows are completely melted and mixture is well blended.
- Add chocolate; stir until melted. Stir in remaining ingredients. (Mixture will be thick.)
- Spread into greased 9x5-inch loaf pan. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
- Special Extra
For a festive look, use both green and red glacé cherries.
Substitute patted dry maraschino cherries for the glacé cherries.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|