Holiday "Monte Cristo" RITZwich
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 3 servings, 2 cracker sandwiches (44 g) each.
- 12 Ritz Crackers
- 1 Swiss cheese slice (21 g), cut into 6 pieces
- 2 slices cooked bacon, each cut into 3 pieces
- 6 slices leftover roasted turkey (42 g)
- 1 Tbsp. whole berry cranberry sauce
- ½ tsp. icing sugar
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Place 6 crackers in single layer on baking sheet; top with cheese, bacon and turkey.
- Bake 3 to 5 min. or until cheese is melted.
- Top with cranberry sauce; cover with remaining crackers to make 6 sandwiches.
- Sprinkle with sugar.
- Special Extra
Top each of 6 crackers on baking sheet with small piece of baked smoked ham before covering with cheese, bacon and turkey, and baking as directed.
Prepare using your favourite variety of cheese, such as Brie, Gouda or Havarti.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|