GOOD THINS Feta-Kale Toppers
Prep time20 min
ServingsMakes 4 servings, 9 topped crackers (77 g) each.
- 1 cup loosely packed chopped stemmed fresh kale leaves
- ⅓ cup light ricotta cheese
- ¼ cup crumbled light feta cheese
- ½ tsp. zest and 2 Tbsp. juice from 1 lemon
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- ½ tsp. dried oregano leaves
- ½ clove garlic, sliced
- 36 Good Thins The Rice One Simply Salt Crackers
- 9 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- Place kale in large bowl. Pour enough boiling water over kale to completely cover kale; let stand 30 sec. Drain kale in colander, then immediately rinse kale under cold running water until cooled.
- Squeeze kale to remove excess water; place in blender. Add ricotta cheese, feta cheese, lemon zest, lemon juice, oil, oregano and garlic; blend until smooth.
- Spread onto crackers; top with tomatoes.
- Special Extra
Garnish with fresh oregano leaves before serving.
Use an immersion blender or small food processor instead of the blender to blend the kale mixture until smooth.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|