Easy CHIPS AHOY! Ice Cream Sandwiches
Prep time15 min
Total time2hr 45min
ServingsMakes 15 servings, 1 sandwich (54 g) each.
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- 1 cup chopped peanuts, divided
- 30 Chips Ahoy! Original Cookies
- Mix ice cream and 1/2 cup nuts in airtight container. Freeze 20 to 30 min. or until firm enough to hold its shape.
- Spoon about 2 Tbsp. ice cream mixture onto flat side of each of 15 cookies; cover each with second cookie, top-side up, to make sandwich.
- Roll edges in remaining nuts. Freeze 2 hours or until firm.
- Easy Ice Cream Sandwich Minis
For bite-size sandwiches, prepare as directed, using 60 Christie Mini Chips Ahoy! Cookies and filling each cookie sandwich with 2 tsp. of the ice cream mixture. Makes 15 servings, 2 mini sandwiches (30 g) each.
Prepare as directed, using your favourite flat-bottomed Christie Cookies and substituting chopped semi-sweet baking chocolate, chopped miniature marshmallows or chopped Mini Oreo Cookies for the chopped peanuts.
These easy-to-make ice cream sandwiches are perfect for feeding a crowd of kids or adults. Keep them on hand in the freezer ready to satisfy those last-minute snack attacks.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|