Cranberry and Pecan Baked Cheddar Dip with RITZ Crackers
With festive flavours, this tasty appetizer is perfect for sharing during the holidays. And, it also makes a great anytime snack.
Prep time10 min
Servings16 servings, 2 Tbsp. dip and 6 crackers each.
- 1 pkg. (250 g) brick cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp. each finely chopped fresh sage leaves and fresh thyme leaves
- Dash pepper
- ⅓ cup whole berry cranberry sauce, divided
- 125 g old cheddar cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
- Ritz Crackers
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Mix cream cheese, seasonings and half the cranberry sauce with mixer until blended.
- Add cheddar; mix just until blended.
- Spread onto bottom of shallow baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Top with remaining cranberry sauce and nuts.
- Bake 18 to 20 min. or until heated through.
- Serve with Ritz crackers.
Serve with Triscuit Original Crackers along with the Ritz Crackers, and/or substitute strawberry or raspberry jam for the cranberry sauce.
You can instead use your food processor to mix the dip ingredients. Process the cream cheese, seasonings and cranberry sauce in food processor until well blended. Add cheddar; use pulsing action to process just until blended.
- Individual Snack Bites
Mix dip ingredients as directed; spread onto 96 crackers, adding about 1 tsp. dip to each cracker. Place on baking sheets. Top with remaining cranberry sauce and nuts. Bake in 375°F oven 2 to 5 min. or just until dip is heated through.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin A||6 %DV|
|Vitamin C||2 %DV|