CHRISTIE Maple-Bacon S'Mores
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 4 servings, 1 s'more each.
- 4 Christie Peek Freans Maple Leaf Biscuits
- 1 Cadbury Dark Milk Bar (85 g), broken into 4 (2-square) pieces
- 2 slices cooked bacon, each cut into 4 pieces
- 4 marshmallows
- Heat barbecue to 350°F or to medium-low heat.
- Separate cookie halves, leaving cream on 1 half of each cookie.
- Place cream-covered halves, cream sides up, in single layer on baking sheet or disposable foil tray.
- Top each with 1 each chocolate piece, 2 bacon pieces and 1 marshmallow.
- Place baking sheet on barbecue grate; close lid.
- Grill 1 to 2 min. or until marshmallows are puffed. Transfer to plate.
- Cover with remaining cookies halves, top sides up; press together gently to secure.
- Let cool 1 min. before serving.
To grill using indirect heat, turn off one side of your gas barbecue, then place baking sheet or disposable foil tray on the grate over the unlit burners. Place s’mores on baking sheet, then grill as directed.
- To Use Your Charcoal Barbecue
Light coals, then wait until they turn white. (This can take up to 30 min.) Use long tongs to pile the coals onto one side on bottom of barbecue, leaving the other side empty. Place baking sheet or disposable foil tray on grate over empty side of barbecue. Place s’mores on baking sheet, then grill as directed.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|