Chocolate-Dipped RITZ Caramel-Coconut Sandwiches
Prep time30 min
ServingsMakes 12 servings, 2 cracker sandwiches each.
- 8 caramels
- 1½ tsp. water
- ¼ cup sweetened flaked coconut
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
- 48 Ritz Crackers
- 2 pkg. (85 g each) Cadbury Dark Milk Dark Milk Chocolate
- 1 Tbsp. multi-coloured nonpareils
- Microwave caramels and water in medium microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 min. or until caramels are completely melted and sauce is well blended, stirring every 30 sec. Stir in coconut and nuts.
- Place 24 crackers, top sides down, on waxed paper-covered baking sheet; top with caramel mixture. Cover with remaining crackers, top sides up, to make 24 sandwiches.
- Refrigerate 10 min. or until caramel mixture is firm. Meanwhile, melt chocolate.
- Dip cracker sandwiches, 1 at a time, halfway into chocolate; gently shake off excess chocolate. Return sandwiches to prepared baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with nonpareils. Let stand until chocolate is firm.
- How to Melt the Chocolate
Break chocolate into squares; place in microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 min., stirring every 30 sec. Continue microwaving until chocolate is completely melted, stirring every 10 sec.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|