CHIPS AHOY! Southern Peach Cobbler Parfaits
Prep time20 min
ServingsMakes 6 servings, 1 cup (250 mL) each.
- 12 Chips Ahoy! Original Cookies, divided
- ½ cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) vanilla instant pudding mix
- 4 cups cold milk
- 3 fresh peaches, divided
- ½ cup thawed frozen whipped topping
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Chop 9 cookies; place in medium bowl. Add nuts, butter and cinnamon; mix well. Spread onto rimmed baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 5 to 7 min. or until lightly toasted; cool completely.
- Beat pudding mixes and milk with whisk 2 min. Cut 1 peach in half. Wrap 1 peach half with plastic wrap; reserve for later use. Chop remaining peach half and whole peaches.
- Layer half EACH of the pudding, cookie mixture and chopped peaches evenly in 6 (250-mL) parfait glasses or dessert cups; repeat layers. Top with whipped topping.
- Cut remaining cookies in half with serrated knife. Cut reserved peach half into 6 slices. Top parfaits with cookie halves and peach slices.
- Special Extra
Garnish with fresh mint before serving.
Substitute 2 drained cans (398 mL each) sliced peaches for the fresh peaches. Reserve 6 peach slices for placing over finished parfaits; chop remaining peach slices. Layer ingredients in parfait glasses as directed. Top with whipped topping, reserved peach slices and cookie halves.
- How to Make Smaller Parfaits
Substitute 12 (125-mL) jars for the parfait glasses. Chop 9 cookies; cut remaining cookies into quarters instead of cutting them in half. Spoon all the pudding into jars; top with cookie mixture and chopped peaches. Cut reserved peach half into 6 slices, then cut each slice crosswise in half. Garnish each parfait with a quartered cookie and halved peach slice.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|