CHIPS AHOY! Celebration "Cake"
Prep time30 min
Total time4hr 30min
ServingsMakes 16 servings, 1/16 cake (60 g) each
- 2 cups 35% whipping cream
- ⅓ cup icing sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 31 Chips Ahoy! Original Cookies
- 2 Tbsp. multi-coloured sprinkles
- Beat cream, sugar and vanilla in medium bowl with mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Line 9-inch round pan with plastic wrap. Place 12 cookies in single layer on bottom of prepared pan; cover with half the whipped cream. Repeat layers. Top with remaining cookies, arranging in circular pattern in centre of whipped cream.
- Refrigerate 4 hours.
- Cover large plate with plastic wrap. Invert dessert onto plate; remove plastic wrap. Invert dessert onto separate plate; remove remaining plastic wrap. Smooth top surface of dessert. Top with sprinkles.
- Size Wise
Sweets can be part of a balanced diet but remember to keep tabs on portions.
- How to Prepare a Free-Form Dessert
Arrange 9 cookies in circle on large plate; place 3 of the remaining cookies in centre of circle. Cover with half the whipped cream. Repeat layers. Top with remaining cookies. Refrigerate 4 hours. Top with sprinkles.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|