Cheesy Salami & Cauliflower TRISCUIT Bites
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 2 servings, 4 topped crackers (76 g) each.
- 8 Triscuit Original Crackers
- 4 roasted cauliflower florets (60 g), cut in half
- 2 slices salami (15 g), each cut into 8 pieces
- 1 slice cheddar cheese (20 g), cut into 8 pieces
- Heat broiler.
- Place crackers in single layer on foil-covered baking sheet; top with remaining ingredients.
- Broil, 6 inches from heat, 45 sec. or until cheese is melted.
- How to Roast the Cauliflower Florets:
Heat oven to 400°F. Cut head of cauliflower into florets; spread onto foil-covered rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle evenly with 1 Tbsp. olive oil. Bake 25 min. or until lightly browned, stirring after 13 min.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|