Caramel-Pecan CHIPS AHOY! S’mores
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 12 servings, 1 s'more (47 g) each.
- 24 Chips Ahoy! Original Cookies
- 1 Cadbury Dairy Milk Bar (100 g), broken into 12 (2-square) pieces
- 24 pecan halves
- 12 marshmallows
- 2 Tbsp. caramel sauce
- Heat barbecue to 350°F or to medium-low heat.
- Place 1 cookie, top side down, on 6-inch (15-cm) square piece of foil; top with 1 milk chocolate piece, 2 pecan halves and 1 marshmallow.
- Drizzle with 1/2 tsp. caramel sauce.
- Cover with another cookie, right side up; press together gently to secure.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Fold foil around each s’more, making sure the foil pouch is flat on both sides. (This makes it easier to turn the pouches on the barbecue.)
- Place foil pouches on barbecue grate; close lid. Grill 2 min., turning after each minute.
- Let cool 1 to 2 min. before carefully opening packets to enjoy.
To grill using indirect heat, turn off one side of your gas barbecue and place baking sheet or disposable foil tray on the grate over the unlit burners. Place foil packets on baking sheet, then grill as directed.
- To Use Your Charcoal Barbeque
Light coals, then wait until they turn white. (This can take up to 30 min.) Use long tongs to pile the coals onto one side on bottom of barbecue, leaving the other side empty. Place baking sheet or disposable foil tray on grate over empty side of the barbecue. Place foil packets on baking sheet, then grill as directed.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|