CADBURY Mini Eggs Cupcakes
Prep time15 min
Total time1hr 5min
ServingsMakes 24 servings, 1 cupcake (68 g) each.
- 1 pkg. (2-layer size) white cake mix
- 1 tub (450 g) ready-to-spread vanilla frosting
- 3 Cadbury Flake bars
- 72 Cadbury Mini Eggs Candy(about 200-g pkg.)
- Prepare cake batter and bake as directed on package for 24 cupcakes; cool completely.
- Spread with frosting.
- Break Cadbury Flake bars into thin pieces. Arrange in ring on top of each cupcake to resemble nest.
- Fill with Cadbury Mini Eggs.
Substitute 1 shaved or coarsely grated Cadbury Dairy Milk Milk Chocolate bar (100 g) for the 3 Cadbury Flake bars.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|