CADBURY Fun Treats Bats & Bones Brownie Pizza
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 16 servings, 1 wedge (50 g) each.
- 1 pkg. (450 g) brownie mix
- yellow and red food colourings (15 drops yellow, 3 drops red)
- 2 cups thawed frozen whipped topping
- 12 bars Cadbury Fun Treats (3 bars each Cadbury Caramilk, Cadbury Mr. Big, Cadbury Wunderbar, Cadbury Crispy Crunch), chopped (about 1 cup)
- 2 Tbsp. Halloween sprinkles
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Prepare brownie batter as directed on package; spread onto bottom of 12-inch pizza pan sprayed with cooking spray. Bake 15 min. or until toothpick inserted in centre comes out with fudgy crumbs. (Do not overbake.) Cool 30 min.
- Add food colourings to whipped topping; stir gently until well blended. Spread over brownie; top with remaining ingredients.
- Cut into wedges.
- Make Ahead
Pizza can be made ahead of time. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|