Butterscotch-Banana TRISCUIT Minis Mash-Up
These individual cups of creamy and delicious butterscotch banana pudding are made extra special by topping them with TRISCUIT Minis and miniature chocolate chips.
Prep time15 min
Total time1hr 15min
ServingsMakes 5 servings, 1 cup (250 mL) each.
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) butterscotch instant pudding mix
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 large banana, cut lengthwise in half, then sliced crosswise
- 1¼ cups Triscuit Minis Crackers
- 5 Tbsp. miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Beat pudding mix and milk in large bowl with whisk 2 min. Let stand 5 min.
- Spoon half the pudding evenly into 5 (250-mL) dessert cups or dishes; top with bananas. Cover with remaining pudding.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Top with crackers and chocolate chips just before serving.
- For Fluffier Pudding
Reduce milk to 1-1/2 cups. Gently fold 1/2 cup thawed frozen whipped topping into the pudding mixture before spooning it into the dessert cups.
Substitute 1 pkg. (4-serving size) cook-and-serve pudding mix for the instant pudding mix. Cook pudding as directed on package. Cool completely before spooning into dessert dishes and topping with the remaining ingredients as directed.
- Special Extra
Top each dessert with 1 Tbsp. flaked coconut before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|