Buffalo Chicken Pull-Apart TRISCUIT "Pizza"
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 9 servings, 4 topped crackers (79 g) each.
- 1½ cups chopped cooked chicken
- ⅓ cup Buffalo wing sauce, divided
- 36 Triscuit Original Crackers
- ½ cup blue cheese dressing
- 1 cup shredded cheddar and Monterey Jack cheeses
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Heat oven 350°F.
- Combine chicken and 1/4 cup wing sauce.
- Arrange crackers, with sides touching, in rectangular shape on foil- or parchment-covered rimmed baking sheet.
- Drizzle with dressing; spread evenly over crackers.
- Top with chicken mixture and cheese.
- Bake 10 to 12 min. or until chicken mixture is heated through and cheese is melted.
- Drizzle with remaining wing sauce; sprinkle with onions.
- Pull apart into pieces to serve.
Prepare using reduced-calorie ranch dressing.
- For Spicier Flavour
Serve topped with additional wing sauce.
Substitute 1/4 cup sliced celery for the green onions.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|