Antipasto TRISCUIT Flatbread
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 6 servings, 4 topped crackers (68 g) each.
- 24 Triscuit Original Crackers
- ¼ cup herb and garlic soft light cream cheese
- 1 jar (170 mL) marinated artichoke hearts, drained, quartered
- ¼ cup roasted red pepper strips
- 8 mini bocconcini soft fresh cheese balls (1 inch), drained, sliced
- ¼ cup loosely packed small fresh basil leaves
- Spread crackers with cream cheese.
- Arrange, with sides touching, in rectangular shape on serving tray or platter.
- Top with remaining ingredients.
Prepare using your favourite variety of Triscuit Crackers, such as Triscuit Cracked Pepper & Olive Oil Crackers.
- Special Extra
Add 1/4 cup chopped pepperoni, prosciutto or salami along with the other toppings.
Substitute 1/2 cup loosely packed baby arugula for the basil.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|