TRISCUIT Fondue Bites
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 4 servings, 6 topped crackers (66 g) each.
- ¼ cup soft cream cheese
- ¼ cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh chives
- 24 Triscuit Cracked Pepper & Olive Oil Crackers
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Mix first 3 ingredients until blended; spread onto crackers.
- Place in single layer on baking sheet.
- Bake 4 min. or until heated through.
- Special Extra
Garnish with additional chopped fresh chives before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary fiber 4g|