Prep time30 min
ServingsMakes 16 servings, 3 topped crackers (26 g) each.
- 2 pieces multi-coloured sour belts (each 6 inches long)
- 115 g white candy coating wafers, melted
- 48 Ritz Snowflake Crackers
- 24 small gumdrops or licorice pieces, cut lengthwise in half
- Decorations: assorted small round candies and/or sprinkles
- Cut each sour belt lengthwise into 3 strips, with 2 colors in each strip, then cut each strip crosswise into 8 pieces.
- Use small scissors to cut thin strips of sour belt pieces to resemble fringe on a scarf.
- Spread melted candy wafers onto crackers. Immediately attach gumdrop pieces to crackers for the snowmen's hats, and sour belt pieces for the scarves.
- Decorate with small candies and/or sprinkles for the snowmen's faces.
- RITZ-Y Snow Globes
Omit sour belts and gumdrops. Spread melted candy wafers onto crackers as directed. Top with assorted blue sprinkles, sugars and/or nonpareils, then decorate with small snowmen or tree candies to resemble snow globes.
Prepare using regular Ritz Crackers.
- Fun Variation
Thaw 1 tub (500 g) frozen whipped topping. Mix 115 g softened cream cheese and 1 jar (198 g) marshmallow creme in medium bowl until blended. Gently stir in whipped topping and 24 coarsely broken Ritz Snowflake Crackers. Scoop cream cheese mixture into 26 balls, each about 1-1/2 inches in diameter; place on parchment-covered rimmed baking sheet. Decorate with cut-up sour belts, gumdrops and assorted small round candies and/or sprinkles to resemble snowmen. Freeze 4 hours or until firm. Place on 24 Ritz Snowflake Crackers just before serving. Makes 24 servings, 1 topped cracker each. NOTE: The cream cheese mixture can be rolled into balls and decorated ahead of time. Freeze up to 3 days before serving on crackers as directed.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|