RITZ Artichoke-Cheese Puffs
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 8 servings, 4 cheese puffs (52 g) each.
- 42 Ritz Crackers, divided
- 1 pkg. (250 g) brick light cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup chopped drained canned artichoke hearts
- Crush 10 crackers finely; place in shallow dish.
- Mix cheeses and artichokes until blended; shape into 32 balls, using about 2 tsp. cheese mixture for each ball.
- Roll cheese balls, 1 at a time, in cracker crumbs, turning to evenly coat all sides of each ball with crumbs. Place in shallow pan.
- Refrigerate 30 min.
- Heat oven to 350°F. Place remaining crackers in single layer on rimmed baking sheet; top each with 1 cheese ball.
- Bake 15 min. or until heated through.
If cheese mixture is too soft to easily shape into balls, refrigerate until firm enough to roll into balls as directed.
- Special Extra
Add finely chopped red, green and yellow peppers to the cracker crumbs before using to coat cheese balls as directed.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary fiber 1g|