OREO Black & Orange Spook Cups
Prep time15 min
Total time1hr 15min
ServingsMakes 6 servings, 1 cup (250 mL) each.
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) chocolate instant pudding mix
- 4 cups cold milk, divided
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) vanilla instant pudding mix
- 4 drops EACH red and yellow food colouring
- 12 Oreo Cookies, crushed
- 2 Tbsp. Halloween coloured sprinkles
- Beat chocolate pudding mix and 2 cups milk in bowl with whisk 2 min. Spoon evenly into 6 (250-mL) glasses or plastic cups, filling each glass about half full; set aside.
- Beat vanilla pudding mix with remaining milk in separate bowl with whisk 2 min. Stir in food colouring until pudding is of desired shade of orange; spoon evenly over chocolate pudding layers. Top with cookie crumbs.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Top with sprinkles before serving.
For a change of pace, freeze these pudding cups before serving. Prepare recipe as directed, except substitute plastic or paper cups for the glasses. Freeze 3 hours or until firm. Return any leftovers to the freezer.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary fiber 1g|