HONEY MAID Cranberry-Dulce de Leche Bars
Prep time30 min
Total time2hr 0min
ServingsMakes 40 servings, 1 bar (30 g) each.
- 36 Honey Maid Wafers, finely crushed
- ¾ cup butter, melted
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 jar (450 g) dulce de leche, warmed (See Tip)
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup almonds, toasted, chopped
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Line 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides; spray with cooking spray. Combine wafer crumbs, butter and cinnamon; press onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Pour dulce de leche evenly over crust; top with layers of remaining ingredients. Press layers together to secure.
- Bake 25 to 30 min. or until lightly browned. Immediately run knife around edges of pan to loosen dessert from sides of pan; cool completely.
- Use foil handles to remove dessert from pan before cutting into bars.
- Size Wise
Slow down and take enough time between bites to enjoy your portion.
- How to Warm the Dulce de Leche
Spoon dulce de leche into microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 30 to 45 sec. or until thinned enough to pour over crust, stirring after 30 sec.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|