CADBURY S'Mores Crispy Treats
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 24 servings, 1 square (30 g) each.
- 18 Honey Maid Wafers
- 3 Tbsp. non-hydrogenated margarine
- 1 pkg. (250 g) marshmallows
- 6 cups crisp rice cereal
- 1 cup Teddy Grahams Honey Cookies
- 3 pkg. (42 g each) Cadbury Dairy Milk Milk Chocolates, coarsely chopped
- Arrange wafers on bottom of 13x9-inch pan sprayed with cooking spray, trimming as necessary to completely cover bottom of pan.
- Microwave margarine in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 45 sec. or until melted. Add marshmallows; toss to coat. Microwave 1-1/2 min. or until marshmallows are completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after 45 sec.
- Add cereal, graham cookies and chopped chocolate; mix well. Press firmly over wafers in pan. Cool completely before cutting into squares.
- Creative Shapes
Don't be square! Instead of cutting the dessert into squares, cut it into fun shapes instead. For triangles, first cut the dessert into squares. Then, cut each square diagonally in half to form triangles. Or for diamonds, make lengthwise cuts in dessert, then make diagonal crosswise cuts to form diamond shapes.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin A||6 %DV|
|Vitamin C||8 %DV|