Butternut Squash-Bacon TRISCUIT Bites
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 5 servings, 5 topped crackers (72 g) each
- 1½ cups cut-up butternut squash (1/2-inch pieces)
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 25 Triscuit Original Crackers
- 4 slices bacon, cooked, coarsely crumbled
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Toss squash with oil and pepper; spread onto rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake 20 min., stirring after 10 min.
- Place squash in food processor. Add sugar; process until smooth. Cool.
- Spread squash mixture onto crackers; top with bacon.
- Make Ahead
Squash purée can be prepared ahead of time. Refrigerate up to 2 days before using as directed. For best results, let squash purée stand at room temperature about 30 min. before spreading onto crackers.
Prepare using your favourite variety of winter squash, such as acorn squash.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary fiber 4g|