An error occurred: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: parameter
Lunch Box Treat Tips
- Place a frozen juice box in your kids’ lunchbox. It’ll keep the food chilled and will be thawed by lunchtime.
- Go for variety. Make sandwiches using whole grain tortillas, bagels or pitas.
- Pack antibacterial wet wipes so your kids can clean their hands before and after eating.
- Add grated veggies to sandwiches and wraps for crunch. It’s a great way to add a nutritious lift to their meal!
- Use small resealable bags to pack dressings. Kids can open one corner and simply squeeze onto salad, then discard.
- Get dipping! Pack salsa, hummus, yogurt or salad dressing for your little ones to dunk their sandwich, veggies or fruit into.
- Make bite-sized and mini versions of regular foods like sandwiches. They work well for small appetites and are more likely to be eaten.
- Add a quick note to say, “Good luck on your test” or “I love you.” It will brighten your child’s day.