TRISCUIT Steak Topper
Prep time30 min
Total time1hr 0min
ServingsMakes 10 servings, 5 topped crackers (75 g) each.
- ½ tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. kosher salt, divided
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper, divided
- 1 boneless beef sirloin steak (1 lb./450 g), 1/2 inch thick
- ½ cup tightly packed fresh parsley
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 small bay leaf
- ½ tsp. crushed red pepper
- 50 Triscuit Original Crackers
- Combine chili powder, and 1/2 tsp. each salt and black pepper; sprinkle evenly onto both sides of steak. Let stand 30 min.
- Heat barbecue to medium-high heat. Grill steak 3 min. on each side or until medium doneness (160°F). Remove from heat; cover. Let stand 5 min.
- Meanwhile, process remaining salt and black pepper with all remaining ingredients except crackers in food processor until blended.
- Cut steak diagonally across the grain into thin slices; place on crackers. Top each with about 1/4 tsp. sauce.
- Make Ahead
The seasoned steak can be grilled ahead of time. Cool, then refrigerate (unsliced) in airtight container up to 24 hours before using as directed. The sauce can also be prepared ahead of time; refrigerate up to 1 month before using. For best results, let both the steak and sauce stand at room temperature about 30 min. before serving as directed.
Prepare using a beef ribeye steak or skirt steak.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|