TRISCUIT Reuben Cracker Topper
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 3 servings, 4 topped crackers (84 g) each.
- 12 Triscuit Original Crackers
- 60 g thinly sliced deli smoked ham, cut in half
- ¼ cup drained sauerkraut
- 100 g (1/2 of 200-g pkg.) Swiss cheese, cut into 12 slices
- Place crackers in single layer on microwaveable plate. Top each cracker with 1 ham piece, 1 tsp. sauerkraut and 1 cheese piece.
- Microwave on HIGH 30 to 45 sec. or until cheese is melted. Serve warm.
- Turkey Reuben Bites
Prepare as directed, using thinly sliced deli smoked turkey.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|