TRISCUIT Apple, Bacon & Cheddar "Tarts"
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 6 servings, 4 topped crackers (68 g) each.
- 24 Triscuit Original Crackers
- 60 g light cheddar cheese, cut into 24 thin slices
- 6 slices cooked reduced-sodium bacon, each cut into 4 pieces
- 1 small Granny Smith apple, cut into 24 slices
- 2 Tbsp. liquid honey
- Top crackers with cheese, bacon and apples.
- Drizzle with honey.
Prepare using light Havarti cheese, a Gala apple and your favourite variety of Triscuit Crackers.
- How to Prevent the Sliced Apples from Browning
Toss the apple slices with lemon juice, then pat dry with paper towels before using as directed.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|