The Chips Ahoy!wich
Prepared with Chips Ahoy! Cookies, these tasty ice cream sandwiches are so easy to make! For added flavor, roll the edges in toasted coconut, nuts, sprinkles or candies.
Prep time20 min
Total time2hr 20min
ServingsMakes 12 servings, 1 cookie sandwich (75 g) each.
- 1½ cups chocolate ice cream, slightly softened
- 24 Chips Ahoy! Original Cookies
- 1½ cups vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- ¾ cup multi-coloured sprinkles
- Spread 1/4 cup chocolate ice cream onto flat side of each of 6 cookies. Cover with 6 of the remaining cookies to make 6 sandwiches.
- Repeat with vanilla ice cream and remaining cookies to make 6 additional sandwiches.
- Roll edges of cookie sandwiches in sprinkles.
- Freeze 1 to 2 hours or until firm.
Balance your food choices throughout the day so you can enjoy one of these sweet treats.
Prepare using your favourite flavour of ice cream, sorbet or frozen yogurt. And for a change of pace, roll edges in chopped nuts, chocolate chips or toasted sweetened coconut instead of the sprinkles.
- Make Ahead
These cool treats can be stored, individually wrapped, in freezer for up to 1 month.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Dietary fiber 1g|