Sweet Chive & Rosemary TRISCUIT Toppers
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 2 servings, 6 topped crackers (60 g) each.
- 2 tsp. orange marmalade
- ½ tsp. water
- 12 Triscuit Rosemary & Olive Oil Crackers
- ¼ cup Philadelphia Whipped Chive Cream Cheese Product
- 24 fresh chive pieces (1-1/2 inch)
- Mix marmalade and water until blended.
- Spread crackers with cream cheese product.
- Top with marmalade and chives.
- Mindful Snacking
Take a moment to savour the many flavours, including pops of citrus, of this crunchy cracker and whipped cream cheese product snack!
Substitute your favourite flavour of jam or jelly, such as apricot, bacon, fig or raspberry, for the orange marmalade.
Prepare using Triscuit Cracked Black Pepper & Olive Oil Crackers.
Note that variations to the recipe will result in changes to nutritional information.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin A||10 %DV|
|Vitamin C||4 %DV|