SWEDISH BERRIES Valentine's Thins
Prep time20 min
ServingsMakes 18 servings, 2 topped crackers (28 g) each.
- 36 Ritz Crackers
- 1 pkg. (225 g) semi-sweet baking chocolate, broken into pieces, melted
- 36 Maynards Swedish Berries(about 2 pkg. [64 g each])
- 2 oz. white baking chocolate, chopped
- Dip crackers in melted chocolate, turning to completely coat each cracker. Carefully scrape off excess chocolate.
- Place in single layer on waxed paper-covered baking sheets. Immediately top with Swedish Berries.
- Microwave white chocolate in microwaveable bowl as directed on package. Drizzle over berry-topped crackers. Refrigerate 15 min. or until firm.
- Special Extra
Substitute any candy topper from Maynards for the Swedish Berries.
If the chocolate coating on the crackers becomes firm before you are ready to top the crackers with the Swedish Berries, add a dab of leftover melted chocolate to the bottom of each of the Swedish Berries before placing it on the cracker to secure it to the cracker.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|