SOUR PATCH KIDS Cookies
Prep time30 min
ServingsMakes 20 servings, 1 cookie each.
- 1 pkg. (496 g) sugar cookie mix
- 1 pkg. (185 g) Maynards Sour Patch Kids Candy
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Prepare cookie dough as directed on package for drop cookies. Add candy; mix well.
- Shape dough into 20 balls; place, 3 inches apart, on baking sheets.
- Use bottom of glass sprayed with cooking spray to flatten balls into 2-1/2-inch rounds.
- Bake 6 to 8 min. or until edges of cookies are lightly browned. Cool 1 min. Remove cookies to wire racks; cool completely.
- How to Store
Store cooled cookies in airtight container up to 3 days before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||4 %DV|