Shrimp Scampi & Bacon-Wrapped RITZ
Prep time25 min
ServingsMakes 8 servings, 5 topped crackers (85 g) each.
- 40 Ritz Crackers
- 20 slices fully cooked bacon, cut in half
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 40 uncooked deveined peeled medium shrimp (1 lb./450 g)
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp. finely chopped fresh parsley
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Wrap each cracker with bacon piece; place, seam side down, on parchment-covered rimmed baking sheet. Bake 5 to 6 min. or until bacon is crisp.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in large skillet on medium heat. Add shrimp; cook 2 min. Turn shrimp. Add garlic to skillet; cook and stir 1 min. or until shrimp turn pink. Remove skillet from heat. Stir in parsley.
- Top crackers with shrimp.
- Spice it Up
Add 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper to partially cooked shrimp in skillet along with the garlic.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|