RITZ Warm Apple, Ham & Cheese Topper
Prep time20 min
ServingsMakes 6 servings, 6 topped crackers (84 g) each.
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1 apple, cut lengthwise into thin slices, then crosswise in half
- ⅛ tsp. ground sage
- 36 Ritz Crackers
- 4 slices deli honey ham (1/4 lb./115 g), each cut into 9 pieces
- 4 extra old cheddar cheese slices (85 g), each cut into 9 pieces
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Melt butter in medium skillet on medium heat. Add apples and sage; stir until apples are evenly coated with butter mixture. Cook 5 min. or until apples are tender, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
- Place crackers in single layer on baking sheet; top with ham and cheese.
- Bake 5 min. or until cheese is melted.
- Top with apples.
- Make Ahead
The apples can be cooked ahead of time. Cool, then refrigerate up to 24 hours. When ready to use, reheat in microwave on HIGH 45 sec. or just until warmed.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|