RITZ Turkey, Apple & Cheese Melt
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 2 servings, 3 cracker sandwiches (75 g) each.
- 12 Ritz Crackers
- 2 slices (28 g each) cheddar cheese, each cut into 6 pieces
- 2 slices (28 g each) deli turkey breast, each cut into 6 pieces
- ¼ small Granny Smith apple, cut into 6 slices
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Top each of 6 crackers with 1 piece EACH cheese and turkey. Cover with apples. Top with remaining turkey and cheese pieces.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Bake 3 min. or until cheese is melted. Cover with remaining crackers to make 6 sandwiches.
Prepare using deli ham.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|